“Our Production facility has been designed with total flexibility in mind, allowing us to adapt very quickly to our customers’ needs.”
SI Protech (UK) Ltd operates within a 28,000 square ft. facility, 5-7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
High investment has allowed us to equip our facility with the latest moulding machines and ancillary equipment, including fully-integrated robotics for ‘untouched’ handling and error checking.
SI Protech (UK) Ltd has an impressive range of Arburg & Negri Bossi plastic injection moulding machines, ranging from 30 tonnes up to 370 tonnes. All machines include specialized ancillary injection moulding equipment such as moulds heaters, dryers, hot runner controllers, conveyors, sprue pickers, individual water chillers for optimum temperature control and various automated assembly equipment.
Additional Facilities Available:
- White Room assembly areas
- Automated assembly machinery
- In line inspection stations to verify quality of parts and assemblies
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance and Control Systems: online & offline
- Detailed maintenance programs for machinery , process equipment and tooling
- Research and Development facilities in UK and USA and Academic Research partners
We gladly welcome our clients to inspect our facility, and are frequently visited visited and audited by our clients’ quality teams. We’re always available to deal with inquiries first-hand, and to seek to provide creative and economic solutions.